We already have global recognition as a leading cultural, sports, educational, medical and business center. We are also home to corporations that are active in supporting sports culture such as John Hancock, Liberty Mutual, Fidelity and Gillette.
• With its scale and its necklace of green, Boston truly could be a walking Olympics.
• Our heavy density of world class facilities within the community and at our 53 local colleges and universities gives us
a physical advantage over any other city in the world.
• Our completed infrastructure investment in the Big Dig and Logan Airport along with the planned enhancements to
the MBTA give us a transportation base that can easily handle Olympic transportation requirements.
• Boston encompasses the history of the nation. It has been an intellectual beacon to the world and represents much
of the best of what America has stood for and accomplished.
• Finally, Boston has proven that in moments of crisis we unite as one community behind our leaders, demonstrating
a discipline and civic pride that can overcome all obstacles.
Join the Team
© 2013 Boston 2024 Organizing Committee, Inc.